Wednesday 30 December 2015

Whether I m burning like a sun but u always get shine from me..I promise




There is no mean of somebody's feelings, Everyone has his own logic,useless excuses, arrogant attitude and pretend like a nice human being...It's call "practical way of life" Wow!! how amazing is it? 

"No care , worry, just to be practical...you don't care Because you can't care!! Accept the authentic true...If I could live my life according to my ways, then it would probably something else and much better also....

Usually my heart scold on me "why do u think as much? why do u have care? why are u unable to control ur emotions? why do u get hurt anytime? why do u become senty as soon? why...? why...? i scream loudly n say "u just stop it now. it's all ur fault not mine."

We can't handle any relationship properly if every time we feel bounded. There is much difference 
between 'compromise' and 'adjustment.' u can adjust if u want but compromise is when u don't.

Waiting for Someone isn't a heavy task but it is when u surely know he will never come back.

I get surprised to watch "how easily any relation become change, start with formalities, then care, 
comments, argue, fights, stress n finally "the big silence." this silence destroyed everything n make we believe that something is wrong.


whether i m burning like sun but u always get shine from me, i promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment